Billing & Payment Terms and Conditions
Program & Methods of Payment.
- Client is charged ONLY for items deleted in the previous month.
- Payment Plan- Many clients get a large number of deletions in their first month. If client receives more than $100 in fees in any month, the client can choose to put that charge on a payment plan invoice with Patriots Credit Services. We will then bill the client over time.
- The MINIMUM monthly payment is $100 for an individual, $169 for a couple, or the entire balance of clients account whichever is smaller.
- Company will not service account past 12 months.
A Credit Monitoring Service is REQUIRED throughout your complete
program, from beginning to end. If for any reason you do not keep your credit
monitoring active with one of our providers, you will be charged at $100 per
Personal Information – Billed at $0 (NO FEE) and Defined as the deletion or repair of any
Incorrect Name, Date of Birth, Address, Social Security Number, or Employer
from any bureau.
– Billed at $25 and defined as the deletion of any credit inquiry listed on a
client’s credit report from any bureau.
Items – Billed at $50 and defined as the deletion or repair of any item
reported by any creditor or collection agency, that is NOT listed as a Public
Record, from any bureau.
– Billed at $100 and defined as the deletion or repair of any item reported by
any creditor as a foreclosure.
Public Records – Billed at $100 and defined as the deletion of any Public Record on
the client’s credit report (Judgments, Tax Liens, or Bankruptcy)
A fee is generated for the deletion or repair of an item. A repair is defined as an item in negative status being changed to positive status. An item is not considered repaired unless ALL negative information is removed from the reporting of the item. All prices are per item and per bureau. The deletion of ANY item from ANY bureau counts as ONE (1) deletion. The deletion of any account or public record from all three credit bureaus counts as THREE (3) deletions.