Below are qualified documents we will need to start and complete your credit restoration program. Once you gather these documents, please upload directly into our server below.
Alternatively, you can fax to us at 312-667-9213 Attn: New Client Dept. or email directly to Support@PatriotsCreditServices.com
The Credit Bureaus require under the Fair Credit Reporting Act to receive 2 pieces of Address, and 1 piece of Social Security Verification. Below are the qualified documents needed:
2 Pieces of Address Verification (only two of the below):
- Drivers License
- State I.D.
- Bank or Credit Union
- Canceled Check
- Government Issued I.D.
- Signed letter from Homeless Shelter – All Address Verifications must be no older than 60 days
- Stamped PO Box Receipt – Homeless ONLY
- Utility Bill (water, Gas, Electric, or Telephone) – All Address Verifications must be no older than 60 days
- Pay stub
1 Piece of Social Security Verification (only one of the below):
- Social Security Card
- W-2 (if FULL social security number appears on it)
- First page of your 1040’s or Tax Returns
If you have any questions and/or concerns regarding the Qualified Documents needed for your Credit Restoration program, please do not hesitate to contact us.